January 7, 2010

Great Reviews and a Great Start to the New Year

I received a great review of my two books from Dixie Philips at Writing4littleones that I want to share here. In her review Ms. Philip’s says:

“I am fast becoming an avid fan of children's author Kevin McNamee. I was trying to think exactly what it is about his two new children's books The Sister Exchange and If I Could Be Anything that won my heart. I believe I know the answer - His writing keeps the reader grounded as to what is of utmost importance in life. Before you read the last sentence of his books, you realize, more than you ever did before, just how precious and important family and loved ones are.”

I think that’s the nicest thing I’ve heard about my writing in all the years I’ve been doing this. To read the full review of If I Could Be Anything and The Sister Exchange, please go to:

http://writing4littleones.blogspot.com/2010/01/if-i-could-be-anything-by-kevin-mcnamee.html

What a great start to the New Year!

2 comments:

J.S. Brooks said...

Congratulations. I've been writing books for years and few things beat a good review for lifting the spirits. I've too have written a children's book and will make note of that reviewer's name. Best of luck in your future publishing endeavors.

Kevin McNamee said...

Thanks J.S.