November 1, 2010

Nice Review for Lightning Strikes

I received a very nice review from the Children’s and Teens’ Book Connection and an even nicer review of my work in general. In this review they say:


Now McNamee has written a book that combines Science and Math in a fun way. Lightning Strikes teaches kids to count backwards while it also explains how you can use counting to judge how far away thunder is. In his typical style, McNamee uses humor and rhyme to tackle a less than funny subject…In addition to the fact that McNamee’s books are always fun, he comes up with some of the most unique story ideas. I can’t wait to see what he comes up with next!

The full review can be found at the link below.
http://childrensandteensbookconnection.wordpress.com/2010/10/29/lightning-strikes-by-kevin%c2%a0mcnamee/

I have four more picture books currently under contract and I know that two of them are being worked on by the illustrators. I don’t have any release dates for these ones though. I think I might need to email my publisher about that after this blog post. You see, I’m kind of curious to see what I’m coming up with next as well. ;-)

No comments: