December 6, 2011

Another Great Review for My Brother the Frog

Oh, my poor neglected blog. I think it’s time to make amends.

I’ve been busy with writing-related tech stuff that involved learning some new technology. I don’t have a finished product to show off yet, so I’m afraid the news will have to wait for another time. Sorry to be dropping vague hints, but I like to have something concrete to show off before I make any kind of announcement.

I’ve been neglecting plenty of stuff including writing new material, my critique groups and my website. I still had Halloween references there, yeesh!

Catching up has been a little like playing Whack-A-Mole. All these little things kept popping up, but I’m almost there.

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to share another nice review by children’s author, Lori Calabrese, for my latest picture book, My Brother the Frog. Ms. Calabrese has this to say.

MY BROTHER THE FROG is a humorous read that dives into a little sibling rivalry. As I said before, we've all probably imagined turning our brother or sister into a frog, but MY BROTHER THE FROG takes it one step further and really examines what would happen if it actually came to fruition. Kids will get a kick out of the illustrations and parents will enjoy the hidden message that a sibling can actually be your best friend.


To see the full review and other book info, please click on link below.
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2IPXLPVCJT00I

Pretty cool feedback if I do say so myself. :-)

No comments: