January 11, 2012

The Sister Exchange is now an interactive Ebook app for the iPad

Hi All,

I’ve been pretty quiet around here recently and although I’ve been bursting at the seams to let people know, I wanted to wait until I had something concrete to show before I made any kind of announcement. My picture book, The Sister Exchange, has been published as an interactive book for the iPad.

There are plenty of features to this book including, movable graphics, sound effects, music, animations, and author readings by yours truly. There are even bonus features such as a jigsaw puzzle and hidden autograph page with a personalized message.

This book is priced at $2.99. Considering all the features this book has, I think it’s a bargain. I’ve tested the app and I’m very, very happy with the results.

So if you have an iPad and you would like to hear a picture book read with a New York accent, boy do I have the book for you! The link to the iTunes store is below.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-sister-exchange/id491267295?mt=8

Regards,

Kevin

No comments: